Monday 18 August 2014

Solar Mobile Power Station

HighCastle Solar, located in Silver Spring, Marryland has developed a mobile power station for use in remote areas where power is not readily available. A Solar panel is a set of solar photovoltanic modules electrically connected and mounted on a supporting structure. A photovoltanic module is a packaged, connected assembly of solar cells. A solar panel can supply electricity in commercial and residential applications.

Here comes Eco Nav systems. Eco Nav is very much eager to develop turnkey, plug-in-play technologies and use renewable energies in their daily lives. They are in the final development of Power Generators those are “ALL GREEN” and no co2 emissions.

Eco Nav’s UHE solar panels are super strong and unexpectedly lightweight because it has  Carbon fibre composite construction. These Solar Panels can be used today as Road Panels. It can be used in roads, sidewalks, parking areas. The panels can generate electricity from the sun and can supply power to your electronic gadgets such as Smartphones, Tablets, i-pods etc.

Just think TODAY you can power your personal life with these panels, TODAY you can produce more clean renewable energy. By using it you can cutting down co2 emissions and you can GO GREEN TODAY with a click of your mouse.

Eco Nav has been producing Inverters, UTE panels, Generators, non glass panels ( tested for reflection,load testing) , high fashion cases for i phones , tablets and i pads. They have completed Solar light towers with a 30 ft mast and 2 night vision security caneras.

This campaign  started  on 5th august and just 48 days are remaining. So you have to contribute now. Donate now and you will get a gift as per your donation. If you donate $25 USD you will get a “GO GREEN T-SHIRT” and for $40 USD you have a “SOLAR POWER CHARGER”.
 For more details please visit  at  https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/soulr-saviors-big-rig-250kw-solar-power-trailer and enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@outlook.com lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete